Goals of Sharon Fellowship Sunday School are:
- To help our children to know Jesus Christ and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- To help our children to grow into maturity and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ
- To instill proper understanding of the gospel message.
- To empower our children to make the right decisions in life.
- To enable our children to face life's challenges with courage and hope.
- To encourage our children to participate in the ministry of our church.
Sunday School Classes
Classes are conducted for Pre- Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Primary, Middlers, Pre-teen, Young Teen, High School and Seniors
Classes are held every Sunday from 9:00 am to 9:45am.
Weekly Sunday School Activities
- Every Sunday before the individual classes start, all the students and the teachers will assemble in the sanctuary and one of the teachers start the meeting with a prayer.
- Then one of the teachers will teach a song.
- Then a student will briefly describe a country which they choose to pray for that week.
- After that all will sing a song and take offering. (The money collected as offering will be used for mission or charity works).
- After that with a closing prayer, all children will go to their individual classes, while Pastor Santosh Tharian will take Bible Class for adults in the main sanctuary.
Other Yearly Events for Kids
- Sunday School Anniversary
- Music Night
- Game Night